GreatHorn is seeking a QA Engineer based in our Waltham, Massachusetts office.
- The Need: QA Engineer that is cloud capable. Opportunities at both senior and junior levels
- The Opportunity: To build the next generation of cloud-based email security services
- The Stack: ReactJS, Python, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
Skills and Requirements
The QA Engineer role at GreatHorn works within the engineering team as part of Quality Assurance function. The engineer will design and implement automated and manual test cases, execute automated and manual tests as needed, code, analyze, and communicate automation testing solutions to teams and IT leadership, troubleshoot product issues and communicate findings to the engineering team, identify, classify, and document software defects discovered during testing, and work with the development team and product management to ensure product requirements are fulfilled.
The ideal candidate has experience with:
- Skilled in effective troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with Python and the Robot framework
- Experience with Black-box testing in an Agile environment
- Exceptional critical thinking and analysis skills
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Superior communication skills, can create detailed software defect reports as well as succinct and comprehensive test plans
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
You will be joining a highly talented team made up of security start-up experts who care deeply about their customers. This team is passionate about safeguarding the mission critical communication capabilities of businesses globally. We are fanatically driven to make one of the most basic new-age communication modalities, email, safe and secure to use in a world which is not only constantly evolving, but which is constantly under attack with phishing attempts, identity theft, ransomware, and more.
We are a “work family”. As such, we are highly selective as to who we ask to join. However, if we mutually agree that it makes sense, you will be joining a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making GreatHorn a great place to work!
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is disrupting the waemail security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.