Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The ability for both our restaurants and their customers to create and update orders is critical to Toast’s success as a company, as well as our restaurants’ ability to generate revenue. Our mission is to provide consistent and reliable methods for creating, pricing, accessing, and modifying Toast's order data. As Toast’s customer base continues to grow at a phenomenal rate, our infrastructure needs to keep pace with both our growth and the increasingly complex and technical needs of our customers. As QA Engineer for the Orders Core team, you will help ensure that all Toast customers, today and tomorrow, have a positive experience managing their restaurants’ core operations.
About this roll*:
- Create comprehensive test plans for new features and regression test plans for existing functionality
- Test new features and log defects as needed
- Collaborate with project and development team to triage defects found in testing, verify fixes
- Actively contribute to product roadmap discussions
- Work with QA engineers and developers on strategy for test case automation
- Assist with triage and reproduction of customer issues
- Advocate for Quality practices in development as well as agile methodologies
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2+ years experience as a QA Engineer
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Commitment to a quality end user experience
- “Get unblocked” attitude to maximize productivity
- Predisposition to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with testing web and mobile apps, as well as databases and APIs
- Experience with tools such as Postman, intelliJ, dataGrip, Android Studio
- Experience with data synchronization validation
- Experience working in an agile environment on a large team
- Experience configuring networks, testing network performance and firewall rules a plus
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.