Python Cloud Engineer at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Python Cloud Engineer to join our ERP Technology Team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working with middleware platforms, webservices, and AWS Cloud Services. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision a fast paced, rapid growth environment and actively participate as a member of a high-performance Agile SCRUM team.
What You'll Do:
- Work with existing engineering team to build out a scalable custom integration platform in AWS cloud using serverless platform.
- Own and implement best practices for Continuous Delivery in AWS environment.
- Provide ongoing support and build enhancements to AWS custom integration platform.
- Build and document support procedures and runbooks for tier 1 support team.
- Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies and sprints.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or working experience equivalent
- 5+ years experience using Python for ETL/ELT, working with XML/JSON data sources, and calling Rest/SOAP web services.
- 3+ years experience working with AWS serverless platform for integrations (ie. SQS,RDS,Lambda) and API Gateway
- 3+ years experience writing SQL scripts
- Experience using CI tools such as CircleCI and Jenkins
- Experience working in a full Agile SCRUM development team
- Position may require travel
- Experience using Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence)
- AWS Developer or Solutions Architect certification
- Experience integrating with Oracle EBS and Cloud Webservices
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]