Principal Test Automation Engineer at Nuance
Nuance Healthcare is looking for a Principal Automation Engineer. This engineer will be helping to deliver Nuance’s Healthcare solutions in the public cloud using latest and greatest cloud technologies. Our charter is to create resilient systems at scale supporting most doctors in the United States.
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The role will combine enhancing our continuous integration solutions, developing automated tests, and some scripting. The engineer will use sophisticated pipelines for deploying cloud infrastructure and ensure that any builds or deployments fail appropriately if tests don’t pass. The engineer will be responsible for implementing a variety of API and system tests to ensure high quality releases.
- Experience with public cloud such as Azure, AWS, or Google cloud platform
- Mastery of QA methodologies (TDD, BDD unit tests), process, and improvement implementation
- CI/CD pipeline experience - Jenkins / Azure Devops
- Experience with API testing using Postman, SOAPUI or similar
- Experience with scripting languages such as python, powershell, bash, batch etc.
- Experience with relational DBs: My SQL, MS SQL or equivalent
- Complete software life cycle experience, including deployment to production
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
- Object Oriented Programming Expertise (c# or java)
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8