Principal System Engineer at Agero
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
POSITION SUMMARY: Supports heterogeneous computing environments, provides system performance and tuning statistics, and operating system patch analysis. Coordinates automated processes and guarantees available resources for operations. Recommends and implements enhancements to the environment that improve availability and performance of systems, while allowing for continued business growth.
- Manage Active Directory, Office 365, and Azure AD.
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Identity management
- Group Policy
- integration with 3rd party products
- automation for moves,adds, changes
- OFFICE 365
- MS Exchange hybrid deployment
- AZURE AD
- Hybrid integration with on premise Active Directory
- Single Sign On for cloud integrations
- Security of cloud identities (e.g. multi factor authentication, conditional access policies
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Documents changes as they are made, highlighting resulting performance enhancements.
- Automates the monitoring, integration and support of system and provides regular on call support for all systems.
- Automates the reporting in a proactive manner
- Reduces the overall cost of doing business by suggesting and implementing automation techniques that reduce waste and improve efficiencies.
- Assists or leads special projects as necessary.
- Bonus:G Suite, Slack, Zoom, JIRA
EDUCATION: College Degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 6 years of in-depth system administration experience.
- 3 years of project or supervisory/management experience.
- 3+ years Powershell and Python scripting experience
- 3+ years of endpoint management experience (SCCM, Intune or equivalent)
- Experience with business continuity planning.
COMPLEXITY:Possesses sound decision-making skills and good judgment. Takes initiative to seek out better ways and best practices and bring them forefront. Identifies problems and recommend solutions. Strong oral and written communication skills. ITIL Foundations process knowledge a plus.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with other team members, including cross-functional teams, business users, and vendors.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: May be required to be available 24 x 7. Occasionally work nights and/or weekend hours for major implementations to minimize impact on organization.