Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
Are you the best at what you do? Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
- Develop IAM (Identity and Access Management) related applications and tools.
- Define functional specifications for mobile applications based on product requirements.
- Think in microservices and APIs - develop and expand our ecosystem of composable, reusable, isolated, single purpose services.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release in an agile team environment.
- Participate in product delivery from POC to production by guiding customer development teams
- Perform code reviews internally and with customers and help elevate to the highest standards.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment, continuously working to adapt to ever evolving customer needs and tech stack.
- Support sales team on prospect conference calls, virtual meetings and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations expertly responding to technical questions and explaining features in the context of solving customer’s business problems.
- Pair with other engineers to deliver world-class solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related program.
- 5+ years of full stack development experience.
- Experience with using MVVM frameworks like Angular.js, or others.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5 and CSS, cross browser compatibility and web standards.
- Architectural thinking with solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of best practices applied to web application development.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.
A background check must be completed prior to joining Transmit Security.