Principal DevOps Engineer at Kyruus
- Experience with Cloud based infrastructure, ideally Amazon Web Services
- Software development experience (ability to understand, debug, and patch the applications you support, as well as to write small-to-midsize applications as necessary)
- Hands on experience with systems-level technologies (examples include Linux, docker.io/LXC, cloud infrastructure, Salt, Chef, Fabric, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City)
- Eagerness to learn about new technologies, incorporate them into our infrastructure if they add value, and scrap them if not
- A strong understanding of database technologies, especially PostgreSQL
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of experience working in software engineering, with at least 5 years working in development operation type roles
- Desire to own all aspects of software development life cycle (requirements gathering, software writing, code-reviewing, testing, deploying, patching)
- Experience with SSO vendors and federated auth solutions (SAML, OAuth, etc)
- Experience developing continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience designing highly available and fault tolerant production architectures in the cloud
- Strong understanding of the Amazon tools
- Experience working with large data sets
- Prior startup experience
Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for other human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
- Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
- Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
- Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Kyruus does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors.