Principal Automation Engineer at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This position is responsible for designing and executing automation frameworks, test cases, and tools.
Join our PowerShare team where we are improving healthcare with the industry’s largest cloud network for image and medical imaging data exchange.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enjoys an agile software development process, and wants to make a difference.
- Design, code, and deploy automated test frameworks for our cloud-based application.
- Maintain and enhance existing automation test suite for user interfaces based on java, Selenium, Spring Core and REST Assured or similar framework.
- Build new QA automation tests in parallel with development of new user interfaces (Rest API, web).
- Support manual QA testing efforts and conversion of manual test cases into automated test cases.
- Work with DevOps team to deploy automation tests as part of the CI/CD process.
- Participate in reporting metrics for both manual and automated testing.
- Assist in identifying process improvements and application enhancements.
- Work effectively with a distributed team in multiple geographic locations and time zones.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+
- 5+ years of Quality engineering automation testing experience in a cloud-based environment
- Experience with automated test methods using Java related automation framework
- Manual and automated testing experience in user interfaces and web services on Java framework
- Excellent technical, analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Agile development methodologies including SCRUM
- Experience with UI testing frameworks and tools (Selenium a plus)
- Experience with cloud-based deployments (Azure and docker a big plus)
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence) and test management tools
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.