Presales Engineer - Commercial
Greater Boston Area
We are currently growing our Solution Architecture/Engineering team in Boston and are looking for talented software developers who have a passion to be on the frontline engaging with prospects and customers.
Operating in today’s digital society, requires organizations to continually innovate to stay relevant and ahead of their competition. No matter the industry, all companies are increasingly being more software driven than ever before. However, digital transformation is no easy feat and organizations have struggled with alignment between IT and their business counterparts. For organization to be successful in their transformation, they need to be agile while maintaining governance and enabling collaboration. The key to transformation is time to value.
As a Presales Engineer, you will engage with the customers, prospects, and team members across the globe. Your core responsibilities will be to demonstrate the value of the Mendix platform and help align prospects to their goals.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations
- Directly developing Proof of Concepts
- Advising on how to best leverage the Mendix Platform
- Integrating the Mendix platform with other technologies
- Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a relevant pre-sales engineering role.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
- Hands-on experience with a development language (Java, .Net, C#, etc.) is Required
- Experience with relational data modeling
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market space
- Experience with solution selling
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers find the right solution
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Desire to continuously learn
Read Full Job Description