Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a PeopleSoft developer with strong technical and analytical skills to be part of our dynamic team and make an immediate contribution. This position will be involved with all aspects of developing the PeopleSoft interfaces to broker data exchange with the OnPlanU product including design, development, testing, and documentation.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Engineering team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Working with our business team to define requirements
- Design the architecture of how the system brokers communication between PeopleSoft and our product
- Develop reusable solutions using best practices in PeopleSoft
- Working with our project management team and customers to install the solution
- Participating in ongoing support and maintenance of the PeopleSoft interfaces
- Providing next-level support to our technical support team as necessary
Minimum skills and qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Background working as a PeopleSoft developer and experience using the following:
- Application Engine
- Component Interfaces
- Integration Broker
- Internet Script Classes (iScript)
- Upgrading PeopleTools Version
- Understanding of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Finance System
- Understanding of PeopleSoft Architecture
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)