Penetration Tester 2 at Humana Studio_h
We are seeking experienced Penetration Testers(Mid Level) to join our growing team. Generally, we are looking for candidates with 5+ years of Cyber Security experience with a focus on penetration testing or red teaming to join our Enterprise Information Protection organization on the Cyber Threat Simulation team. The successful candidates will play a key role in assessing our cloud, mobile, API, website, and controls.
- Experience with performing white and grey box penetration testing and system exploitation against desktops, servers, applications, operating systems, and physical security systems.
- Experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and delivering clear and coherent written reporting, identifying network risks and providing mitigation recommendations
- Experience with conducting penetration and malicious user testing in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and on premise systems
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/AD/Linux systems administration and vulnerabilities
- Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques (OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, Mitre ATT&CK, etc.)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of systems development life cycle (SDLC), CI/CD pipelines and Agile methodologies
- Development experience using Python, PowerShell, C, or C++
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field required; post-graduate degree is a bonus, but not required.
- 5 or more years of experience in or cyber security performing Penetration Testing or Red Teaming.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- OSCP, CEH, CEPT, GPEN, GXPN, CRTOP, CPT, LPT Master, or CompTIA PenTest+ Certification
Preferred locations are Washington D.C. or Louisville Kentucky. Working from home is available for the right candidate.