We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
- Write open-source code that instruments thousands of Node applications around the world
- Drive our open-source Node projects and engage with the community to find and fix the most important challenges
- Join a great team building software the right way
- You’re a master Node programmer.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You have experience with code telemetry and introspection