It's not just about pushing code. It's about pushing high-quality code that sets the product apart and defines the ethos of the experience of the product. You'd rather take an extra 30 minutes to work out a better process than simply wait for all of the bugs to appear. Of course, there are times bugs teach you an even better way of solving the problem and the way forward is simply relentless execution. No problem shouldn't be considered and your teammates enjoy working through them with you. It's not personal, it's all about creating the very best product possible.
If this is you, come join the team at ProfitWell as an Engineer where you'll have a chance to get your hands dirty and learn from others who share your passion for building amazing products. For the past seven years, ProfitWell has been helping companies make more money and learn more about their customers through pricing and value monitoring. We do that by collecting, analyzing, and communicating not just data, but actionable insights. We believe that taking a bunch of data and translating it into a bunch of graphs doesn’t really solve the problem. We also believe that focus on one industry helps us win in helping customers and growing our business. We want to solve for these failings of the Business Intelligence industry, empowering everyone to get the most out of subscription.
Our engineering team is small but deadly, and we are excited to add a few highly talented individuals to the group.
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help subscription companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
Some of the technologies we play with are Python, Django, Typescript, React, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redshift, and more.
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.