- Drive and support production excellence and efficiency.
- Set quality goals and expectations and create reports to track results.
- Set cost savings goals and expectations and create reports to track results.
- Design and implement tooling and fixtures to support assembly and drive process improvement.
- Manage supplier quality audit program and ensure compliance.
- Work on dual sourcing initiatives and supplier launch initiatives.
- Lead VA/VE and Kaizen events.
- Create value stream maps for key processes and identify risks.
- Identify gaps and best practices to enhance MarkForged operations.
We're looking for people who:
- Have a bachelor's degree in engineering
- Have 5+ years related experience
- Have a passion for manufacturing and continuous improvement
- Are self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate leadership and problem solving abilities
- Manage multiple projects with a sharp attention to detail
- Posses strong analytical skills
- Communicate (oral, written and numerical) exceptionally to all levels of the organization
- Have experience with production best practices such as LEAN manufacturing, 5S and Six Sigma
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.