Cybereason is looking for a Manager of one of our Technical Services & Customer Onboarding teams to lead a team of Consultants responsible for onboarding Cybereason customers. The team act as trusted advisors to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We are investing heavily in building out our Technical Services & Customer Onboarding teams to help clients unlock the full potential our solution delivers.
Cybereason’s Technical Services team is a piece of the wider Customer Success function, who play a vital role in helping our customers realize the full security and technical value our solution offers. The Technical Services Team are responsible for configuring the Cybereason sensor and architecture to meet customer unique needs. They are available to ensure that new deployments, the experience, and adoption of Cybereason is both frictionless and delivers the most value possible. They partner across the organization to make sure product management, engineering, technical operations and other groups are aligned with our customer’s needs.
We are seeking an experienced people manager, who has great leadership skills, empathy, drive and determination alongside being a tech savvy communicator who understands the important role Cybereason plays in defending the health of our client’s enterprises. Successful candidates should have management experience and ideally managed a Onboarding, Professional Services or Technical Consulting team previously, and bring experience working with Very Large Enterprise or Small Medium Enterprise customers as well as cybersecurity experience and a strong track record managing relationships with customers.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of 5-8 direct reports responsible for customer onboarding
- Develop and implement procedures, methods and processes to keep operational efficiency and mitigate risks to achieve team results.
- Manage the escalation process within the team; ensure best in class service, as well as providing ongoing, timely updates on any risks to Senior management.
- Collaborate with the Global Support, Operations, Product & Customer Success Management team management
- Work with the team on ensuring best practice adherence.
- Provide training/mentoring and help the team you lead grow and enhance or develop new skillsets
- Set and hold the team accountable for achieving defined KPI’s and measurements
- 3+ years of management experience
- Previous experience managing a Onboarding, Professional Services or Technical Consulting team
- Service oriented, very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to define and work in a processes driven environment, but come up with creative solutions where needed
- Strong Technical or Cybersecurity background is a major advantage
- Fluency in English plus another European language is desirable
- Consistently maintains the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with team members, management, members, owners and guests.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.