Manager, Software Quality Testing at Humana Studio_h
The Manager, Software Quality Testing thoroughly evaluates the software products according to the business standards or function requirements. The Manager, Software Quality Testing works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, Software Quality Testing isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects and verifies fixes. Develops test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Very familiar with the software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Competency in coaching and developing software quality teams.
- 2 or more years of testing experience or business analytics
- Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects and verifies fixes.
- Develops test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience in working closely with vendors and vended technologies
- Able to travel up to 5% of the time
- Agile testing methodology
- Understands end to end business testing
- IVR, Telephony or Salesforce application testing or project experience
- Ability to facilitate discussion regarding critical defects or blockers for testing analysts.
- Familiar with reporting overall testing status to leadership.
- Strong ability to deliver technology solutions to meet enterprise goals
Work at Home/Remote Requirements
- Must ensure designated work area is free from distractions during work hours and virtual meeting
- Must provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service are prohibited). A minimum standard speed of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) for optimal performance of is required
- Must be able to work Eastern Standard business hours
- Occasional Overnight and weekend testing support required for urgent business needs or overnight turns