Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Managed Services Consultants ensure the ongoing product success of Veeva products post-go-live and help customers with ongoing configuration, reporting, and key technical aspects of the product. This is an excellent home-based position that allows you to work directly with our customers. We are seeking experts in Life Sciences R&D software in one or more of the following areas: Quality, Safety, Regulatory, or Clinical.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing, non-travel role. There may be travel opportunities at select times of the year for internal events.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Drive customer success by providing post-implementation application administration to Veeva customers
- Enhance and optimize Veeva products through configuration, content/data work, environment maintenance, and request management
- Create and configure custom reports, dashboards, users/groups, lifecycles, workflows, and other features
- Understand customer needs and facilitate understanding of Veeva products, capabilities and best practices
- Partner with other Veeva teams (Services, Strategy, Business Consulting) to manage, track, and optimize customer success
- Uphold Veeva Vision and Values including “Do the Right Thing” and “Customer Success”
- 5+ years of experience in software consulting with a professional services/consulting firm or software company
- Advanced technical knowledge of clinical, regulatory, quality, or safety software (CTMS/EDC/eTMF, RIM, QMS, etc.)
- Proven ability in systems administration, request management, and configuration
- Experience working with SaaS/Cloud-based products
- Expertise in the life sciences industry, especially regarding business processes and technology landscapes
- Strong consultative skills, including directing complex projects, working with cross-functional teams, managing customer expectations, and helping to drive best practices
- Ability to work from home in support of multiple customers/projects
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.