Lead Software Engineer at Vistaprint
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination.
About Our Team:
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions brings the power of Vistaprint to the business market, with features that support the print and promotional needs of larger organizations worldwide. As a Lead Software Engineer in VCS Tech, your software development skills will expand and enhance our corporate e-commerce platform as Vistaprint continues its growth in this large and lucrative market. You will join a global team of software professionals, building features that delight and inspire our users, and helping our partners make a great impression for their business. Software development at Vistaprint is fast-paced, with new code released continuously. We design, build and test our systems in a highly collaborative environment, encouraging feedback from all aspects of the business.
Your role will involve:
- Imagining, designing, building, and maintaining services and experiences for the businesses around the world that trust Vistaprint to provide their print and promotional products
- Being an integral part of an engineering team that is releasing features to customers daily
- Collaborating closely with your teammates, product owners, and internal and external partners
- Helping other engineers grow through effective feedback, mentoring, and knowledge sharing
- Sharing code ownership and operational responsibilities with your team, including on-call responsibilities (via a rotation)
What's in it for you?
- Work on a highly collaborative team that is deciding which technologies to use and how the team works
- The ability to grow your skills every day with the help of exceptionally talented engineers
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training and conferences
- Free food, drinks, and many company and team events
- And more!
In return, you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment as a software developer
- Mastery of at least one Object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, etc)
- GCP or AWS cloud experience is a plus
- Initiative to think and act like an owner; the drive to understand and fix the root cause
- Ability to communicate with non-technical business partners, learn from them, and keep them informed
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills and the desire to work in a team
- Passion for coding, learning, and hands-on development
So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced and energetic environment apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.