Lead Software Engineer
We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission. You'll be responsible for end-to-end development of our customer facing experience and features, including the APIs and data that power it. You'll design data models, build APIs, figure out the scaling strategy for your components, and implement best in class Omni Channel experience with the UX details that separate how members used to think about the healthcare industry versus how they will. Working closely with our product and design team, you will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements across a variety of channels – web, mobile, voice, and IOT devices. Lastly, you will work with the analytics team to build a feedback loop to constantly improve on what we’ve already built.
- 8+ years of proven work experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ Years of experience developing voice applications focusing on Virtual Assistant integration
- 5+ Experience in integrating with CRM solutions, Sugar CRM preferred
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development with proficiency in at least one popular web framework (Vue.js, Angular, React)
- Understanding and experience in Contact Center Technologies (voice, text, chat), preferably Genesys
- Shipping pragmatic, sustainable code bases with speed
- Good understanding of public cloud computing architectures and services. Experienced in the use of cloud native technologies, cloud cybersecurity, and implementation patterns to lower costs, improve speed to market, increase efficiency, and enable innovation.
- Experience leveraging modern technologies to increase velocity and decrease cost of solution delivery; including cloud technologies, microservices architecture, developing API’s and streaming analytics.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact with business and customer representatives
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Experience working within an environment with a “startup” culture using agile, lean, DevOps, and DataOps delivery practices and methodologies.
- At least one year of experience working on any major cloud provider
- Have experience with TDD and writing solid test cases
- Experience working in large, high-quality codebases
- Building collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive team environment, and coaching staff with timely meaningful feedback
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Cloud certification on any major cloud provider
- Experience with IoT integrations
- Experienced in designing, building, and testing complex scalable systems
- Have built or maintained a large-scale microservice infrastructure application or system
- Experience supporting live production infrastructure, can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong
- An appetite for data: analyzing metrics and designing A/B tests to help drive the company’s decisions
- Master’s Degree in any STEM programs