Lead Software Engineer
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal, certified as a Great Place to Work®, and named one of 2017’s Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards.
About the Position….
We are seeking experienced engineers who take pride in building great user experiences using the latest technologies. In this role, you will help rebuild the user interface of our risk management platform and take a leadership role in decision making around architecture. Using the Agile methodology, you will lead a team of engineers in the development of features for new and existing products and will interface with your team daily to offer guidance and support on industry best practices.
- Working with Business Analysts to understand and help build product requirements
- Provide technical expertise and assist in architectural decisions
- Leading team in frontend architectural and design decisions
- Participating in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading, mentoring, or guiding a small team of engineers
- Strong understanding of ReactJS, ES6, and CSS
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs (AJAX, JSON)
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Great communication Skills
- Experience with the Agile process
- React, Redux, Typescript
- Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.