Lead Software Engineer, Design Technology at Vistaprint
Vistaprint Technology is a community of engineers that have a passion for technology and design. We are customer focused in everything we do, especially delighting our customers with designs they create using our tools. Help us build the next generation of designing at Vistaprint! We are looking for experienced front-end Software Engineers to build highly interactive web experiences for mobile and desktop customers to design custom products on the Vistaprint website. If you love collaborating with other talented engineers in a team-driven environment, are driven to build cutting-edge experiences on the web, and can't consider a day productive without writing some quality code, Vistaprint is the place for you.
Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 16 million micro business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. Our world-class online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, Vistaprint websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery at www.vistaprint.com. We support 25 localized Vistaprint websites serving various global markets and have thousands of employees in offices worldwide. Vistaprint is a Cimpress (Nasdaq:CMPR) brand.
In this role you will:
· Build highly interactive, responsive design experiences that delight our customers.
· Develop a new technology stack at the core of the Vistaprint customer experience.
· Collaborate closely with Product and UX to overcome complex challenges with innovative technical solutions.
What’s in it for you?
· An ability to make a significant impact on a critical aspect of the business
· Grow your skills every day by working on challenging problems with talented engineers
· Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
· Flexible working hours with paid time off
· Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, and online training subscriptions
· Lots more!
In return you will bring:
· 5+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment
· Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
· Mastery of the foundational front-end technologies such as vanilla JS, HTML, CSS
· Experience developing web UIs with React, Redux, Webpack, and CSS Preprocessors
· Familiarity with consuming RESTful APIs
· Curiosity for identifying and resolving customer pain points
· A passion for making an impact by delivering great software
· One or two software engineering projects that you are especially proud of and would be excited to talk about with other engineers who can truly appreciate just how cool it is
· Experience in or passion for visual arts