Lead Enterprise Architect-Thought Leader (virtual remote home office eligible) at Humana Studio_h
The Lead Enterprise Architect translates business needs into systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Lead Enterprise Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial and provides guidance to functional team(s). Skilled with broad, advanced technical experience especially in relation to enabling Platforms.
Do you enjoy making a difference? Do you enjoy researching complex scenarios? Do you enjoy challenging the status quo? Would you like to influence and guide enterprise technology decisions and solutions to align to the strategic architecture vision of Humana. In this role, you will build consensus with IT leaders across the organization to positively affect the technology landscape and set Humana up for success for years to come!
The Lead Enterprise Architect will play a key role in facilitating the realization of Humana's strategy and vision for enabling Platforms. Provides leadership in developing the organization platform thinking mindset. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action. This Lead Enterprise Architect role, specifically, will work with stakeholders to guide Platform Decisions based on Humana's Platform Strategy in order to ultimately simplify Humana's ecosystem, accelerate innovation and enable Humana's hyper-connected ecosystem.
Responsibilities include defining the process for and guiding the following types of Platform Decisions:
- Platform Plays - guiding decisions to either "Adopt" or "Create" platforms and providing guidance during the subsequent onboarding of these platforms
- Platform Evaluations - participating in vendor platform evaluations to influence the decisions towards the most optimal, mature platform options
- Platform Integration - providing guidance on best ways to integrate platforms
- Platform Hyper-connectivity - providing guidance to ensure hyper-connectivity within the platform ecosystem
- Platform Maturity - providing guidance to platform teams on actions they can take to improve maturity of their platforms
- Capability Rationalization - guiding (and in some cases even surfacing) decisions to rationalize capabilities and even entire platforms
- Solution & Journey Architecture - guiding architecture decisions to leverage existing, optimal platform capabilities
- Application Modernization - identifying and guiding capabilities provided by applications to modernize to platforms wherever possible
- Strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience architecting enterprise technology solutions
- Ability to partner within and across teams to gain consensus and enable change
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to drive tasks to completion
- Strong communication skills for creating and sharing presentations to multiple levels of audiences of stakeholders – i.e. senior executives in business and IT, architects, developers, etc.
- Experience onboarding platforms
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Healthcare experience
- Master's degree