Lead Application Architect (Cloud) at Humana Studio_h
The Lead Application Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Lead Application Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Application Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision. Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
The Lead Applications Architect will function as a technical leader and primary designer of the systems architecture which should be designed and implemented for the purpose of supporting the company's objectives in the most effective, efficient, and economical manner. This will include performing, delegating and guiding the following tasks: planning, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation and maintenance according to the Humana Systems Development Life Cycle. The Lead Application Architect will be required to make decisions to satisfy technical requirements and best practices around architectural for design and operations. Will be working with data protection tools for production and non-production environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related field
- 8 or more years of experience of progressive and large IT projects
- 5 or more years of experience application and/or database technology (preferably both)
- 5 or more years of experience leading application architecture and design in large IT projects
- 5 or more years of experience in creating architecture diagrams and communicating technical details to IT and Business leaders
- 3 or more years of experience with cloud application architecture and design
- Ability to work well in a team development setting
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience and knowledge with Cybersecurity best practices
- Security and/or Cloud Certifications
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Cloud certifications and experience
Will report to the Associate Director, Cyber Data Protection Management, IT HPE - SPARQ