Junior Salesforce Administrator
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes new technology, persistence, and building the best team of people to help accomplish our goals. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our fundamental systems only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused individual to help maintain Salesforce, and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this opportunity is interested in growing their career in Salesforce either as an administrator or developer, and is excited to help improve our systems and how we do business. To that end, you are motivated to understand complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and accomplishing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales, Service, Channel, Web, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Salesforce Administrator.
- Perform basic administrative responsibilities such as server profile permissions, roles, and user creation
- Design solutions using declarative methods (e.g. custom objects, workflows, process builder)
- Help train new users and continuing education for existing users on new feature releases
- Work with members of the user community to determine and document development requirements
- Review Bug Requests, troubleshoot issues, and escalate issues to Salesforce Developers when needed
- Perform regular audits and prepare for major releases
- Enforce and implement data quality standards across different teams
- Ready to take full ownership of Salesforce, both to support existing processes and implement new solutions
- Experience creating Reports and Dashboards
- Possess demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as an admin (6-12 months experience)
- Interest learning in Apex
- Experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Can meld your solid knowledge of Salesforce with a clear ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Look to constantly improve your skills and learn more about developing features and tools
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your tasks, while still working on a shared timeline
- Excellent at both solving a problem, and then performing the solution
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.