Inspyrus – a MineralTree Company -- is a Silicon Valley Fintech SaaS start-up specializing in transforming Accounts Payable into a profit center. Our passion and mission are to provide the most innovative, game-changing solutions on the market, and to solve exciting business problems.
We are a global leader in Invoice Automation and Payment Monetization that provides large enterprises and small-to-medium business with business technology solutions. We are experiencing explosive growth and are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, smart, talented, people-oriented professionals to join our Global Product Support team. You will love focusing on helping customers to be successful with adopting and using the Inspyrus software. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, health, dental, vision, 401K and much more!
- As part of the project implementation this individual will implement Inspyrus Invoice Automation application configurations related to JDE integrations, gather and document JDE integration requirements and develop, test and remediate defects for JDE integrations
- As part of the customer technical support this individual will provide quality and timely support to customers per the severity of the issue and the contractual SLA in a fast pace environment, triage, troubleshoot and resolve problems reported by customers, debug and test SQL queries that integrate with external data sources, and respond to and resolve alerts received from our monitoring tool in a timely manner
- Provide professional written and verbal interactions to customers detailing solutions to their needs
- Own technical issues and work with our services or development groups to resolve complex and advanced issues as necessary
- Create knowledge-based articles and documentation to help other support team members and customers with future guidance
- Work with our services, development and product management teams to help communicate customer needs and urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of working experience as a JDE Software Developer in development of applications on the JDEdwards platform for all versions
- A team player with excellent problem-solving, written and communication skills
- Strong drive and self-guidance for doing what is right for our customers
- Adaptable to new processes, methods and tools
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with developing interfaces for systems external to JDE such as third-party/external voucher creation, voucher validation, voucher attachment via BSSV and tax engines (Vertex, SOVOS) via BSSV
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, testing documentation and customization in various client/server applications
- Expertise in JDE Financials/GL, Purchasing, and AP modules
- Strong experience on all One World and XE Tools like OMW, Workbench including Table Design (TDA), Forms Design (FDA), ERW (Enterprise Report Writer), Business View design (BDA), Interactive Application Design, Menu Design, Table Conversions (TC), Data Dictionary (DD), Universal Table Browser (UTB), Processing Option Design Aid (PODA), Data Structure Design, Business Function Design Aid (BDA)
- Experience in writing technical documentation with the information collected from the users
- Ability to be on-call beyond normal business hours and on weekends as needed
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.