JAVA SWING ENGINEER
Due to our global success and exciting growth, HPR is seeking a Java Swing Engineer to drive and expand on our recently retooled user interface for our award-winning products.
As a Java Swing Engineer at HPR you will:
- Utilize your background in user-driven and front-end development to make changes and add new features to our GUI based on both client requests and internal initiatives.
- Conceive, design, and implement complex User Interfaces for our Riskbot® market access platform using a client-minded approach and keeping principles of usability in mind.
- As a member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with customers that are using the products that you develop.
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience within similar environment, or significant academic project/intern experience with strong computer science skills
- Proven love of complex front-end development and the work ethic that comes with it
- Experience with Java
- A passion and knowledge of usability, user experience, and UI development
- A passion for writing software that is clean, simple, and elegant
- Ability to work with multi-dimensional/cross-functional team in terms of software and hardware stack
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Financial market knowledge
- Knowledge of C and C++
Please note: HPR currently does not provide employment sponsorship