Integrations Solutions Engineer
Come join the LevelUp team in Boston to help build the next-generation growth engine for restaurants, connecting restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. And now as part of the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, LevelUp—together with Grubhub—is on the front lines creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.
We take pride in our inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere that encourages constant learning and growth, and empowers our employees to use their unique strengths and perspectives to make the biggest impact possible. And if we can have some fun, eat tons of food and win the Boston Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work Award (which we did twice!) along the way, even better. If you’re looking for a diverse, creative, hard-working team to solve exciting new problems with - look no further!
LevelUp is seeking a talented, driven individual, who loves to know everything about everything, to join our Ordering Integrations team. As an Integrations Support Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our order ahead platform integrations, crushing bugs, and thinking down the line to improve the product. This position requires a mix of technical and business acumen, and is excellent for those who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments with an interest in software development, operations, and testing.
- Diagnose, triage, and resolve errors related to the POS order ahead experience in Grubhub Marketplace, merchant branded experiences (mobile and web apps) and channels that leverage LevelUp’s ordering APIs
- Coordinate with internal engineers or partner developers to fix bugs in a timely fashion
- Maintain a pulse on order ahead performance; root cause bugs and general errors that might arise to prevent future complications
- Proactively identify opportunity areas for the integrated ordering experience to improve by working cross functionally with internal teams
This Job Might Be a Fit If You:
- Are naturally curious, enjoy problem solving, can prioritize like nobody’s business, and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong communication chops and an attention to detail like woah
- Are a driven person with the ability to follow through on assignments
- Have experience with writing SQL queries and experience with project management tools (We use Jira).
- You love data and making decisions based on data
- You are a beacon of positivity when things go sideways
Bonus Points if You:
- Are familiar with software development (e.g. know how to read or write code, or are interested in learning!)
- Are a quick study and love learning how things work
- Enjoy a good .gif and goof from time to time
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Come Join Our Team and apply online today!