Information Security Manager at DataRobot
DataRobot is looking for an Information Security Manager to be part of the Information Security Team that continuously protects our critical information assets.
The Information Security Manager is responsible for assessing and managing the information security environment as well as implementing new technologies (within reasonable budgetary boundaries). This resource will also serve as the primary communication liaison between the information security team or department and other department managers within the organization.
- Provide oversight for the establishment, implementation, and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
- Provide risk management activities that assure an acceptable level of risk for the organization/project.
- Manage the information security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment, and correction of security breaches.
- Act as a lead participant in the resolution of problems concerning security violations.
- Maintain day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of IS including security event log review and analysis.
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies, provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
- Develop operational service metrics with actionable plans to improve operational efficiency, enhance service quality/SLA, & optimize delivery times.
- Strong understanding of current industry trends and their advantages with ability to right fit into an existing environment.
- Develop technical and programmatic assessments, evaluates engineering and integration initiatives and provides technical support to assess security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Develop, implement, enforce, and communicates security policies and/or plans for data, software applications, hardware, and telecommunications.
- Perform complex product evaluations, recommend and implement products/services for network security.
- Validate and test complex security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies.
- Review, recommend, and oversee the installation, modification, or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration change(s) that affects security.
- Provide complex technical oversight and enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans, and procedures at server sites.
- Experience with privacy and security compliance and risk management frameworks (FedRAMP, GDPR, CCPA, ISO, NIST, HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Manage privacy and security related issues with various team members across the business.
- Experience working with and presenting technical issues to senior leadership.
- Experience with security compliance testing.
- Strong global acumen (experienced in working with international teams).
- Skilled at creative problem solving and breaking problems into achievable parts.
- Previous technical leadership experience.
- Certifications in security such as CISSP, CISA, etc.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similarly related area of study required
- 5-7 years related experience in information systems
- Must have at least one of these certifications MCSA, CCNA, VCP, CEH, or similar
- Extensive troubleshooting and performance monitoring skills
- Skilled in the development or re-engineering of systems and processes