Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product (https://invest.circle.com) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
What you'll work on
The Information Security Analyst is a high impact role for a passionate person who enjoys connecting the dots between IT, Security and Compliance. We’re currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to help continue the rollout of our IT security initiatives.
The Information Security Analyst participates in IT projects, collaborating with IT peers to identify the proper security controls. You will then be responsible for implementing these controls and/or recommending new and emerging security products and technologies.
• 3-5 years of broad Information Security experienceHands-on experience in network engineering and/or system administration
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communicator (spoken and written English, other European languages a plus)
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role such as consulting services
• Experience leading tabletop exercises for Incident Response and/or DR
• Experience working in a regulated environment such as PCI or SOX
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners. Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!