Implementation Engineer at Appcues
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:27 a.m. (CST) on Friday, September 20, 2019
The Implementation Engineer is responsible for all things implementation-related within the Appcues ecosystem. They are the first point of contact when it comes to how to get Appcues implemented and setup, starting from the very first CSM kick-off call through the customer lifecycle. They are proficient in CSS, HTML and JS and are constantly trying to up their tech game by learning about new frameworks.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Handling any email tickets that come through about installation issues, or problems with flows related to incorrect installation.
- Being responsible for providing implementation support to all Customer Success-eligible customers.
- Handling any tickets related to passing through events or user properties.
- Attending CSM kick-off calls.
- Triaging technical tickets before sending on to the support engineering team.
We'd love if you have
- Demonstrable CSS skills - you can fix broken selectors and tooltips.
- The ability to write a good CSS selector that will work consistently for our customers.
- Strong understanding of JS - you should be able to diagnose issues and understand the customer’s code.
- The ability to understand exactly how Appcues is installed via JS.
- HTML knowledge to use at it relates to Appcues fitting into React/Angular/other frameworks.
- Strong communication skills in order to connect with customers over the phone and video.
- A love of data. You're someone who can look at our analytics and can tell a story.
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description