InterSystems HealthShare Health Insight provides a robust platform that customers can use to build analytics solutions that leverage HealthShare data. This includes data from HealthShare’s community‐wide unified care record, as well as data from other sources. Health Insight provides tools to create fully interactive dashboards, reports, statistical and text analyses, and business graphics with high‐level summaries and detailed drill downs.
And developers have direct SQL access to the underlying data for complete freedom in how it is used. Health Insight ships with several out‐of‐the‐box dashboard solutions and reports. The Health Insight Solutions team will extend this suite of out‐of‐the‐box offerings with configurable solutions that address a wide variety of clinical, financial, and administrative challenges. The role of the Solution Developer is to use an assortment of data analysis and visualization tools and methods to develop and test these solutions.
- Use InterSystems DeepSee, Tableau, Power BI, or equivalent tools to design, construct, unit test, document, and maintain dashboard solutions and reports based on data from single or multiple sources
- Generate test data
- Test and validate underlying data structures and report data
- Ensure developed visualizations incorporate best‐practice UI standards (font, color, whitespace, accessibility, internationalization, etc.)
- Assist with the development of standards/best practices (e.g. for reporting, data model versioning, and solution versioning)
- Perform updates of data visualization/reporting and other related tools where required
- Assure quality and consistency in data analysis and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work collaboratively on a cross‐functional team
- Maintain clear communication with management on activities and results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present the results with attention to detail and accuracy
- Interdisciplinary academic work in Computer Science, Physics, Math, or STEM preferred
- Experience with SQL and/or other database query language(s)
- Some experience with one or more in‐house and/or 3rd party data analysis and visualization platforms (e.g. InterSystems DeepSee, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc.)
- Coding (e.g. stored procedures, user‐defined functions, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with initial requirements ambiguity and incremental refinements throughout the development process
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn desired
- Experience with data mapping, ETL, and data cleaning
- Healthcare domain knowledge, especially experience with clinical, administrative, and claims data, is a plus
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.