Game SQA Manager at Akili Interactive Labs
Provide comprehensive testing and management support within the Akili Game Development team and add to the fabric of software quality across Akili.
- Coordinate and conduct formal test case reviews for upcoming EndeavorRX releases
- Manage external test vendor resources, test inputs, test outputs, and communications
- Review and update Software Verification Protocol, Software Verification Report, and Product Traceability Analysis documents
- Meet with Product, Development, and Regulatory teams to adjust the software testing process as needed
- Manage Agile sprint cycles by updating relevant Jira and Confluence items and workflow
- Minimum 4+ years of exp erience as an embedded SQA Test Lead or Manager
- Target domains: Mobile Game, Medical Software/Hardware, Mobile Apps
- Minimum 2+ years managing off-site QA vendors and relevant test plans
- Minimum 2+ mobile game and/or application launches (iOS and Android) with successful Agile development cycles from pre-production to post-launch
- Experience editing and executing test cases in modern test case management tool (ie TestRail)
- Experience creating and managing process-driven documentation. (traceability, work instruction, SVP)
- Maintain a schedule for testing tasks while tracking completion dates and managing risk mitigation strategies
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.