Full Stack Software Engineer
Imagine a sustainable mobility ecology with healthy lifestyles and social connectivity available to all, regardless of age or abilities. Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) creates lightweight, intelligent mobility solutions for people and goods that will create this mobility ecology.
PFF is hiring a passionate and experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our engineering team. In this role you will bring your expertise developing web and mobile applications and backend servers to support our engineering and business operations teams' needs. The Full Stack Software Engineer will be a key contributor in the authoring and delivery of new and existing web applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Development and sustaining of web and mobile applications for consumers
- Web portal administration used by customer support and business operations (used to view and modify data in the API database, start and monitor log processing tasks, etc.)
- Author manufacturing tools (to automate our production end of line quality testing, integrate with third party solutions, and assist with forward maintenance of our manufacturing tablet application)
- Author of mobile application to support our field technician teams
- BS or greater in Computer Science or Engineering or a related subject is preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in web development
- Experience with React or other modern web framework (Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with React Native is preferred
- Experience with native mobile development in iOS or Android is a plus
- Experience with Node+Express is a plus
- Experience with Linux and open-source development tools
- Experience with scripting language such as Python
- Experience with a modern testing framework
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Bonus points for network security knowledge and knowledge of security best practices
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.