Full Stack Software Engineer - Boston or Wakefield at Vestmark, Inc.
Vestmark is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with a passion for technology and solving complex problems to join our rapidly growing Scrum organization. Your energy, enthusiasm and technical curiosity, combined with your appreciation and support of our core values, will be leveraged to help us build the next generation of our wealth management applications.
- Hands on software development for applications within our VestmarkONE suite of financial services, including Portfolio Trading, Proposal Generation and Investor Portal
- Build and maintain features to match our expanding scale and performance requirements
- Collaborate in an open-concept environment working within an agile scrum team
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of hands on experience developing and testing enterprise applications using Java, C# or equivalent object-oriented programming languages
- Full stack development experience, with expertise in at least one layer and a desire to work across the entire stack
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, SQL, PostgreSQL, Liquibase, SOAP/REST, React, Apache Camel, and ServiceMix
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing environments is a plus
- Open Source enthusiast
- Hackathon Junkie
- Comfortable working as part of a nationally distributed team
- Experience developing financial services software such as Reconciliation, Portfolio Management Systems and/or Trading systems is a plus
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience