Full-Stack Developers at Examity
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Full-Stack Developer to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
Work with all elements of our solution, including the front and back end, to enhance, optimize and expand Examity’s leading learning validation solutions. Work closely with Product Managers, UX Design, Engineering, DevOps and Quality Assurance teams both in-house and off-shore.
- Design and build advanced Cloud, and mobile applications employing the Agile methodology;
- Build, test, and deploy innovative customer-facing products encompassing a highly intuitive user experience;
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds quality software on a regular basis;
- Deliver high-quality projects and products under an aggressive and demanding schedule;
- Ensure quality of the products by conducting design and coding reviews of assignments distributed across multiple developers;
- Evaluate new technologies and third party products to include in the Examity products and improve systems engineering capabilities;
- Create an accessible site that allows for solutions to be adaptable in multiple platforms of delivery;
- Work with User Interface designer to code and translate the UI designs into application level front end user experience screens using Angular, React, Node;
- Design and develop database queries that connect with the application and generate reports that are used by client administrators to measure application usage and performance; and
- Perform software verification of applications to ensure adherence to business and technical and functional and non-functional requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field and one year of software development experience with C# and ASP.NET Core or similar technologies, and front-end frameworks or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field and three years of software development experience with C#, ASP.NET Core or similar technologies, and front-end frameworks. Experience must include:
- Building scalable web applications in a variety of cloud implementations;
- Experience developing and deploying systems for the transmission and transcoding of video and audio streams;
- Experience developing systems for server side media processing;
- Experience with Chrome and Firefox API development, including plug-in and browser extension development;
- Experience developing networking solutions leveraging TCP, UDP, HTTP, and WebSockets.
- Development experience with JS Libraries, specifically Angular, React and Node.
- Experience using Xcode, IDEA, and GitHub development tools.
- Experience conducting code reviews and providing technical/architectural guidance to junior team members.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.