Full Stack Developer
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Full Stack Developer. The Full Stack Developer is responsible for building voice and web applications from beginning to end for clients. The Full Stack Developer is responsible for translating client requirements to application specifications, building multi-channel applications, providing project plans, and integration support for client systems.
- Support full lifecycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Evaluate, design and implement client applications.
- Add features and functionality to existing client applications.
- Support Quality Assurance team efforts.
- Track and report billable and non-billable activities by type.
- Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
- Complete required documentation of client applications including enhancements, changes, bug and implementation.
- Complete required documentation of development processes.
- Consult, assist and advise other developers.
- Triage and support client applications while on call.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of three years of software development experience.
- Technical documentation experience. (UML)
- Eclipse and Subversion experience.
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with distributed development and test teams.
- Good understanding of software development practices and disciplines.
- Voice application software development experience.
- Experience with Qlikview or similar BI reporting tools.
- Call center or customer service application experience.
- ASR Grammar development experience. (GrXML, SRGS, etc)
- Web platform experience. (Liferay or other Java Portal)
- IVR platform development and VRU software experience. (Edify, Nuance, Intervoice, Genesys, Cisco and VXML)
- CTI platform experience. (Genesys Tserver and CT Connect)
- Proficient understanding of Agile development methodologies.
Interactions provides Intelligent Virtual Assistants that seamlessly combine artificial intelligence and human understanding to enable businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, omnichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experiences for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.interactions.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.