Front End Software Engineer - Robot Management Tools
We want to add software engineers to our team who love to code and prefer to be in a highly collaborative environment. This is an opportunity for you to have a real impact on the creation of our automation platform and work across many areas in the tech stack. This role would to work on a team responsible for the visualization and management tools to control a fleet of autonomous robots in the warehouse.
In a "typical" day you could be implementing cloud services and client side applications that coordinate work between mobile robots, or authoring, testing, debugging reliable, production quality source code and participate in the design and architecture of major features.
Typical things that we look for:
- Deep understanding of the web platform: DOM, HTML, CSS; and forward-looking technologies like web components, web assembly, and service workers.
- Experience working with at least one front end framework (Angular, React, Vue, etc.).
- Self-motivated and able to achieve development goals with minimal supervision
- Commitment to rigorous testing & validation practices (we write lots of unit tests)
- Strong organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: Experience with databases, supply chain applications, and Robot Operating System (ROS)