Front-End Lead Engineer (React) at Breezeway
Breezeway is looking for a passionate and motivated React developer to lead our front-end team. This role will combine your ability to think on a strategic level to ensure the delivery of great features and your attention to detail to ensure the day-to-day operations of the team are running smoothly. We have a great product, but there are always new features to build and improvements to implement to ensure Breezeway continues to be a cutting-edge software platform. If you're looking for an opportunity to use your experience and skills to collaborate with a dynamic team of engineers and help drive Breezeway forward, we'd love to chat with you.
What You'll Do
- Directly manage the distributed front-end team of developers.
- Work closely with the CTO and product and engineering leads to strategically plan Breezeway’s technology and scalability.
- Prioritize and manage the work for all front-end features, UI/UX, performance, and scalability efforts.
- Responsible for performance, reliability, and code release of the front-end platform.
- Contribute to feature development and bug fixes.
- This role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Who You Are
- Effective liaison between teams, communicating priorities and details clearly.
- Committed to working within established processes, seeing opportunities for improvements, and implementing said improvements.
- Self-motivated leader who is committed to follow-through and wants to leave their mark.
- 2+ years of React experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Team lead experience preferred.
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate.
Our Tech Stack
- React Native
- Amazon Web Service