- Be the leader in technical pre-sales conversations with customers and partners, determining solutions for how the Markforged platform will fit into their environments and infrastructure
- Take a “solution-selling” approach to active opportunities ensuring that each aspect of the Markforged platform is properly positioned to address customer/prospect needs and win opportunities
- Lead customer-facing demonstrations & presentations, as well as support creation of technical demand generation content (blog posts, webinars, whitepapers)
- Develop and further the strategy of effective use of Application Engineers, prioritizing technical pre-sales, channel enablement, technical marketing and content generation, and/or internal value-add in order to most effectively drive business growth within the region
- Breed technical pre-sales skills and acumen within the Channel, partnering with Channel counterparts in areas such as application identification, best practices for working on a pre-sales team, and achieving the technical win.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of technical pre-sales or sales experience in a technology company, preferably with hardware or with industrial/capital expense equipment.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and technical pre-sales on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in an aggressive timeline-driven environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 33% (in LATAM), post-Covid
- Currently located in Brazil
- Fluent in Portuguese (BR), Spanish and English