Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our customers) succeed in overcoming some of their biggest digital transformation challenges? If so, look no further. We want to talk to you!
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world.
As a Software Consultant, you will use your product and industry expertise (more on that below) to accelerate product adoption, drive user satisfaction, and provide strategic consulting to our customers. This is done primarily through providing in-product assistance (chat), customized coaching sessions, and product onboarding. Through these customer engagements, you will have the opportunity to educate our customers about our latest product enhancements and how they can get the most value from them. Since Dynatrace ONE is embedded into our product, you will be the voice of our product as well as provide the voice of the customer to our product management and Dynatrace leadership teams.
How We Prepare You:
Our Professional Development Program (PDP) is an intensive 12-week developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running as a Software Consultant or a Product Specialist. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, personal brand development, Dynatrace platform technology and client strategy on which to build a career with us. Our training program will be hosted virtually with some travel to our Detroit location as needed. You will be training with 10-12 other students that come in from around the world to learn from our industry leading experts.
Requirements, Yes We Have Requirements…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related work experience.
- Knowledge of networking, protocols, and architectures such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, and BGP.
- Familiarity with database design, SQL, and data access practices.
- Knowledge of one or more web technology stacks such as:
- Web and application server technologies such as Apache, IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss
- Server-side technologies such as Java Servlets and PHP
- The HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style
- Cloud/New Stack technologies such as OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, and CloudFoundry
- Flexible work schedule as you may be required to work non-business hours and weekends.
- Candidates MUST be open and flexible to potentially relocate for the role.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (annual fitness reimbursement, online therapy program, employee discounts, etc.)
- Access to 155K personal & professional development courses through Udemy for Business
- Regus flexible office space membership
- Yearly Volunteer Time Off hours
- Monthly virtual office stipend
- Open door to various Employee Resource Groups
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, 11x magic quadrant leading company
- Continued education assistance and more
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' We’ve got it made—won’t you join the #DynatraceLife?
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.