Enterprise Solutions Engineer II at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Assists District and Inside sales teams in presenting the Toast product and platform to prospects receiving positive feedback from sales reps and district managers
- Possesses circumspect expertise of Toast core POS application and supporting technologies
- Possesses circumspect expertise of Toast Payroll packages and supporting technologies
- Mastered discovery process to identify the prospect’s business challenges and whether to position the value of the Toast platform and/or the partner ecosystem as a solution
- Can clearly communicate gaps in product/market fit to Product Management and Product Marketing teams
- Works closely with Sales Enablement regionally to facilitate Solutions Workshops
- Go-to resource to attend trade shows and other events as a Toast brand ambassador
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Demonstrates ability to handle complex customer communications fluently while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented and possesses strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- POS and Payroll Expert
- Successful track record of managing multiple customer engagements simultaneously working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works under supervision of the Solutions Director
- Must have ability to work closely with Product Management, Sales Enablement, and Marketing teams
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A strong spirit and energy to provide the best support in the restaurant industry
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Travel 30% or more
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.