Enterprise Cloud Architecture - Associate Director (remote virtual home office eligible) at Humana Studio_h
The Associate Director, Enterprise Cloud Architecture translates business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Associate Director, Enterprise Cloud Architecture requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
The Associate Director, Enterprise Cloud Architecture integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Recommends products that will evolve the organization's technical infrastructure. Provides leadership in developing the organization's technical and architectural staff. Decisions are typically related to identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within department(s), and could lead multiple managers or highly specialized professional associates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience leading a cloud team
- 6 or more years of technical experience
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Progressive experience as a senior architect or technical lead in large IT projects spanning multiple enterprise systems
- 10 or more years design, development, and testing of software applications
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Travel to Louisville KY and Arlington(Rosslyn VA) will be required post Covid restrictions) Approx 25%.
- Master's Degree
- AWS, Azure, GCP Experience
- TOGAF Certified