Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
As an Engineering Manager of Quality, you will be in a unique position to define, develop and drive quality standards, processes, and policies across the Technology department. At Thrasio we believe that quality is needed throughout the delivery lifecycle and our Engineering Manager of Quality will play a key role in helping us to make that a reality. Join our technology team and help us take the next steps toward building a world-class quality organization!
What You'll Do:
- Help to define, develop and drive quality standards, processes, and policies
- Champion Agile development practices to create meaningful technical solutions
- Provide technical leadership throughout the development life cycle with a focus on the delivery of quality solutions
- Lead quality related discussions and build consensus among engineering teams
- Build relationships across technology to help create strategies that enable the teams to work together towards quality goals
- Define and drive creative approaches to software testing that accelerate software development
- Manage a tracking and reporting strategy for quality issues
- Partner with leaders to cultivate a culture of quality within the cross-functional teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality work and adapt to new challenges
What You Bring to the Party:
- 4+ years of experience leading Quality Engineering teams
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- Experience leading in an Agile environment
- Experience helping large, fast-growing software product organizations reach their quality goals
Nice to Have, but Not Required:
- Experience working as an Automation Engineer
- Experience with data analytics or data engineering
- Experience working for a company specializing in e-commerce or finance & acquisitions
- Experience working with a high-growth startup environment
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.