Electrical Engineer at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Electrical engineering at Formlabs bridges the gap between the analog and digital worlds. If you love to design and build boards from the ground up, develop firmware to control complex electromechanical systems, and produce elegant solutions to real-world problems we want you as an Electrical Engineer.
We look for people who are passionate about learning and taking on new challenges, care about the bigger picture impact of their work, and are interested in building strong collaborative relationships with teammates and between teams.
- Design, prototype, and validate electronics, including PCBs and electromechanical components
- Create experiments, collect and analyze data, and apply a scientific approach to engineering design problems
- Guide your designs from prototype stage through to mass production
- Grow into taking responsibility for larger and more complex systems over time
- You can share examples of engineering projects (work or personal) that you have taken from start to finish
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design
- Able to develop firmware for microcontrollers in C or use Python to interact with hardware
- Are ready to dive into complex electromechanical subsystems
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.