Electrical & Electronic Engineering Technician
- Assemble, test, and maintain electrical & electronic systems according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and basic knowledge of electronics.
- Identify solutions to technical design problems that arise during the construction of electrical systems
- Inspect designs for quality control, report findings, and make recommendations.
- Draw diagrams and write specifications to clarify design details of experimental electronics units.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions and work with manufacturers to get replacement parts.
- Modify electrical prototypes, parts, and assemblies to correct problems.
- Set up test equipment and evaluate the performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems and then analyze test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Write reports and record data on testing techniques, laboratory equipment, and specifications.
We're looking for people who:
- Want to contribute to a culture of excellence.
- Are self-motivated and able to manage their time effectively.
- Are able to read blueprints, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling and testing electronic units.
- Learn new technologies quickly.
- Have 5 years or more of relevant industry experience.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.