eLearning Developer at DataRobot
The eLearning Developer will serve as a key player within the Customer Experience / Community & Self-Service Strategy domain, developing world-class self-service learning experiences for DataRobot customers and those looking to expand their horizons into machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The ideal candidate possess the technical skills and experience developing digital learning products, have the aptitude to develop proficiency in all areas of DataRobot products, and be driven to create unique learning experiences.
- Put yourself in the shoes of a customer and develop training that you want to take
- Move beyond bullet points to develop training with rich interactivity and assessments
- Exercise your creativity to deliver moments of delight throughout the learning process
- Advise us on the best tools and practices for successful course development
- Work collaboratively with learning strategy lead and instructional designers to ensure full execution and delivery of the learning strategy vision
- Create interactive templates for eLearning, Instructor-led training, performance support, practice activities, or other, as needed
- Develop learning within style, quality, brand, and usability guidelines
- Maintain current knowledge of eLearning industry, technologies, and practices
- Proven instructional development skills demonstrated in a portfolio - graphics, animations, video, simulations, interactive assessments, etc.
- Experience with rapid authoring and development tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc)
- Technical writing experience or software development a plus
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Details, details, details!
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning a plus
- Multilingual a plus
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.