Klaviyo is looking for a Director of Systems Architecture who will be a key contributor to the strategic vision of the systems ecosystem at Klaviyo. The position will work cross functionally to ensure that processes between systems are appropriately built out, that integrations exist where necessary, and that the design of systems in Klaviyo is built to scale. Apart from owning cross-functional company-wide system architecture, this role will also directly manage the finance, procurement, and related systems roadmap, working with finance leadership and the business to prioritize their needs.
This role will increase overall confidence in our systems infrastructure, ensure that controls and stability exist throughout the company, and help to accelerate growth through system design. As Klaviyo grows, the only effective way to scale will be through leveraging a robust system environment.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Work with cross-functional system leads to understand integration needs
- Deeply understand the long-term requirements and objectives of major systems within the company, and design effective mechanisms to achieve those objectives
- Ensure that our system environment is able to be SOX compliant
- Build out cross-functional processes that support our long-term system objectives
- Assist on implementation architecture of new systems to ensure scalability from day one
- Plan and lead implementation efforts as we evaluate new business tools or transitions in ERP/Financial Planning/Databases.
Who You Are
- Require a BA/BS degree in MIS, BIS, Finance or related major.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in a systems or related role.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience with cross functional systems planning, design, and architecture
- Strong project management skills and ownership mindset.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to collect requirements and assess down- and up-stream impacts.
- Management experience
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.