At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
We’re looking to hire our leading Director of Engineering to build and scale our technical product. Reporting to the COO, the Director of Engineering will be responsible for all development products and processes on our web and mobile applications as well as building out a high-functioning engineering team through management and subject-matter expertise. You’ll be hands-on in the code with the team as well as lead long-term strategy for scalability and infrastructure.
- Own connectRN’s codebase, core infrastructure, tooling and deployment services
- Be responsible for recruiting, mentoring and managing our in-house engineering team
- Manage the relationships and outcomes of our offshore technical resources
- Co-develop a technical roadmap with our Chief Operating (and Product) Officer and build software that is useful, scalable and stable
- Several years of full stack web and mobile development experience
- Managed both local and overseas teams previously
- Desire to recruit and train a world class engineering organization
- Object-oriented programming knowledge (React, React Native, Golang, AWS experience preferred)
- Experience directing DevOps and working in an Agile model
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule (Note: We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.