DevOps Engineer, CloudOps
DataRobot uses a variety of open-source technologies to test, configure, and deploy our infrastructure. We perform tens of thousands of automated tests every month, relying on components including Redis, RabbitMQ, HAProxy, Nginx, Graphite, Grafana, GitHub, Jenkins, AWS, and many more. We value engineers who are familiar with DevOps tools and practices, who do not believe that any problem is too hard, and who are willing and eager to chase problems down no matter where they lead.
- Help design our AWS cloud architecture.
- Help manage cloud networking.
- Help manage IAM policies.
- Use Terraform, CloudFormation, and the AWS API to automate and manage infrastructure as code.
- Pair with development teams to help design scalable cloud architectures.
- Build new and improve existing private cloud services
- Help users troubleshoot issues - from permissions to networking to API rate limiting.
- A passion for automating everything
- A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure, 100+ servers minimum
- 5+ Years experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, or similar)
- 3+ Years experience scripting in Bash, Ruby, Python, or similar
- 2+ Years experience with Docker and/or container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or similar)
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies
- 5+ Years experience in Python
- 3+ Years experience with AWS
- 3+ Years experience with CI tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Familiarity with both Cloud Deployment and On-Premise Release Workflows
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.