Demo Engineer at Nuance
Duties and responsibilities:
- Orchestration of the Nuance omni-channel demonstration:
- Coordinate development of demo use cases, working collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Product Management
- Work with UI Designers on the user experience
- Validate demo experience aligns with Sales & Marketing expectation
- Work with Product Management to incorporate new product features into the demo experience
- Collaboratively work with third parties to integrate their applications into the demo environment
- Sales support:
- Train Sales Engineers how to use the demo system and additional demo enhancements
- Serve as the support point of contact for any issues with the demo system and engages with internal teams for assistance
- Maintains a deep and ongoing understanding of our product solutions, including the integration methods, user interface, business rules, to ensure the demo aligns with our Sales & Marketing message.
- Demo Administration and Management, leverages administration portal to manage demo access, enable/disable features, deploy customer specific content and see usage.
- Travel requirements: Less than 10%
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related Technical Degree
- 4-8 years' work experience
- 2-4 years' as a solution engineer, architect, or consultant
- Experience in software or system integrating, preferably in Professional Services, Technical Support or Presales role
- Experience with systems integration using web services, REST, Websockets, XML, JSON, etc., and other APIs including gRPC
- Understanding of internet protocols in the OSI stack e.g. http, along with security options such as TLS
- Understanding of VOIP and network telephony connectivity
- Ability to troubleshoot computer system and application integration issues at a high level
- Document, slide, and video creation proficiency and experience
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.